Monday, January 31, 2011

new york adventures

oh my, apologies for my absence once again.
i ran away to new york last week (to do research on museum tours for my masters thesis) and forgot to mention it to you.
if it makes you feel any better, i didnt tell my parents either. and i already got the lecture. anywho, i visited lots of museums, ate delicious foods, spent quality time with my sister, and got snowed-in in brooklyn.
it was a lovely whirlwind. and ive been playing catch up ever since.
but it was totally worth it, as it always is.
here are a few photos.

snow falling on soho, after visiting the drawing center


portrait in a window


snack


sculpture garden at the MOMA


MOMA


portrait as a grad student


walking by prospect park after the brooklyn museum


morning after the storm

thanks for reading, loves.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment